Friday, July 20, 2012

A Bit of Boston, part 1

Well, as I {somewhat} organize these pictures I'll put up a few for you to enjoy.

Boston was so much fun! Jared and Amy were gracious hosts {Amy even made us a "guest" drawer complete with razors, mouth wash, toothbrushes, gum and more. Such a great idea!}Their boys, W and B, are darling. We loved every minute we were able to spend with all of them.


 Introducing Amy, Jared, and the boys B and W

 Blake and I on the bridge at Lexington and Concord

 We played Bocce Ball on the 4th

Jared and Amy are pretty good

 They don't allow fireworks in MA so while in New Hampshire we bought sparklers to celebrate the 4th

 Whale watching in the harbor



 I forget which church this is...

 B and W as cute as ever

 The boys--they are very happy babies

 Blake creeping behind happy little B

 A beautiful sunset after our lobster dinner

Ask me how much I like lobster...


A new post next week with pictures of our other adventures!

Thank you Amy for the pictures!!


2 comments:

  1. So how much do you like lobster?? Was that more meaning you don't really like it...or that you absolutely love it?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looking at these pictures makes me miss you guys. I'm so glad you guys came out.
    And that last picture still makes me laugh!

    ReplyDelete