Friday, August 3, 2012

Another Bit of Boston Part 2


Once again, these are in no order at all. But I love looking at pictures on other blogs so I hope you enjoy!
Thank you again Amy for the pictures!
 Jared and Amy got us "welcome" cupcakes. Mine was even gluten free! So many gluten free friendly things 
on the east coast--even pizza at Fenway Park

 Watching the sunset in Maine.




 We stayed at this awesome hotel in New Hampshire. It was tucked  away in a beautiful valley. 

Beautiful, right?

 So many trees. I loved NH. 

 This little place is famous for pancakes--like you have to wait almost 2 hours if you don't have a reservation.
Luckily we called ahead. And yes, they had GF pancakes for me!


 Blake found and caught a tiny frog....

 ...and a recently shaved llama. 

 Lake Winnipesaukee--Just like in "What About Bob?"

 A waterfall in the White Mountains. 



 The Flume Gorge, also in the White Mountains. 



In response to my last post--I DO like lobster. I DO NOT like cracking it open, pulling out the meat, and seeing the insides and outsides of this little critter. I almost couldn't eat it once I saw the insides. Thank goodness for Blake and Jared who got all my meat out and cleared my plate so I could keep it all down. 

3 comments:

  1. so fun! I love it all. Especially how you almost couldn't eat the lobster after seeing it...funny.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lauga! I miss you! I found your blog again and I'm starting mine and Dan's (finally). Your trip looked so much fun. Geez, you guys really saw so much out there. How fun! I love the East Coast. Dan applied to two dental schools in Boston, so these pictures got my hopes up. Ha! P.s. a few posts down I LOVE YOUR SWIMSUIT.

    ReplyDelete
  3. My two favorite things on this post:
    Blake's slightly awkward arm around you while watching the sunset
    The teeny tiny frog. He's cute.

    ReplyDelete