Sunday, July 8, 2012

There Goes June

Buckle up kids--this will be a conglomeration of updates. The pictures are from my phone and therefore are in no order whatsoever. A quick overview of my past 3 weeks:

We flew into SLC two days before Matt's wedding. He married Hawley--she is awesome. Her name is now Hawley Wood :)

Blake flew into Boston on Tuesday night and I followed on Wednesday. I felt like a zombie from the lack of sleep and time change. Jared and Amy were kind enough to get us from the airport and let us stay at their house.

We went all over New England. I don't know where to begin. From Vermont down to Rhode Island and everywhere in between, we spent a little time in the small towns along the way. Blake and I also spend a fair amount of time in Boston.

Jared and Amy were so generous to take us and show us around. Thank you thank you thank you! Their 7 month old boys were sports and came almost everywhere with us. They are darling and some of the happiest babies I have ever met.

Blake and I even made it to a Red Sox game! They played the Yankees and won. It was awesome. Such a great
Stadium with so much history!

We loved every minute of our vacation and can't wait to go back. Thanks Boston, it was great.

4 comments:

  1. I am sad that you were in Utah and I didn't see you. Very cute red pants and striped shirt outfit!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We were only there for 4 days. Not long enough to see anyone really :) We are coming up for the first two weeks of September. We should get together then. Riley will be a dad. Crazy!

      p.s. I did go walking with the mom's one morning. It was weird, but good.

      Delete
  2. I'm so glad you came! It was nice to have a little friend for the wedding. And your Boston trip sounded like so much fun. Love these pictures! Love you, too :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. We had so much fun with you guys here. I wish you could come visit all the time!

    ReplyDelete