Sunday, May 6, 2012

post busy season

Yes, this state of being really does exist.  Just a few updates of our past week:
I got a hair cut. Note to self: you HATE layers. 
HATE them. 
Better luck next time. 

Friday was a blissful day. I spent the entire day with this guy.
He had to drop his laptop off at the office so we went next door to South Coast Plaza for some shopping and lunch. Especially after the past few weeks--it was my favorite day in a long time.

I made him {dress up} accompany me to a night at Youth Conference. 
We drove the kids to the Newport temple and listened 
to some speakers--but we did get free Cafe Rio out of it. 

Saturday and Sunday I spent in Lynnwood at simulation lab. It was a fun and educational weekend.
It really was a great week. I hope this one is a good as the last!

My test is on Thursday. Wish me luck!

3 comments:

  1. I'm so glad busy season is over! And I think your hair looks cute, even with layers.
    I think Blake looks a lot like Jared in that picture of him walking out of the office.

    Good luck on your test~

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm sorry you hate layers, I think they look quite charming on you. And you also look cute in your nursing attire!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Why do you guys have to be so attractive?! It makes me feel bad about myself.

    ReplyDelete