Wednesday, April 3, 2013

March Madness


Well, Becca came to visit me in March. We had so much fun going to the beach, laying out, shopping, eating, going to the temple, and even hitting up the Great Park in Irvine to see the balloon. Once she left it was back to reality--homework and lots of it! 



Newport Beach temple


The Great Park
I had my eyebrows threaded--OUCH! But they look a whole lot better. Now I'm just in an awkward stage of trying to grow part of them out. Even Blake noticed--not a good sign. 


We had our apartment repainted. It was a pain to move everything, let it dry, 
and move it all back. It was worth it though--our place looks brand new!


I drove to work yesterday in San Clemente only to find out that I had been canceled but had not been notified about it. So on my drive home I stopped at my favorite beach--Strands. I hiked down the stairs and walked along the beach--in my bright red scrubs. 


I wish I would have had some work out clothes in my car. A run along the beach would have been nice. But I settled for a walk instead. 


Did I mention I started my last semester of nursing school? I honestly can't wait until September. I've got Senioritis bad! Only Psych, community health, and my preceptorship to go! 

1 comment:

  1. I've threaded my eyebrows too! It kills!

    You're so close to being done with nursing school! Hang in there!

    ReplyDelete