Sunday, September 16, 2012

Utah Time

In between my clinicals, we were able to go up to Utah for some family time. Jared and Amy were their with the boys--10 month old twins, all my siblings (minus Elder Seth) were there. We had so much fun at cabins, shopping, riding bikes, eating, and hanging out with our families.

We enjoyed time in Bountiful, Highland, Provo and Park City. We miss you all and can't wait until Thanksgiving in AZ and Christmas in Utah!
At Ruth's Diner with the one and only!

Blake and my brother in law built a piano bench for me so I don't have to use a folding chair. It's beautiful!

Driving away from those mountains...

Family Pictures

Of course, we had to catch a BYU game.

We were able to get to our cabins on Labor day. So nice to be in fresh air and ride some four wheelers.


Brigham City Temple open house 

Some of the fresh produce we smuggled across the CA border.

Thank you to our awesome families. 

3 comments:

  1. so fun!! Love it!! I'm bummed we missed each other, but we'll get together at Christmas time :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lauga!!! I was at the BYU game, I could have seen you if I knew you were here!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I still can't get over your piano bench. So stinkin gorgeous :)

    ReplyDelete