Monday, May 14, 2012

A Great Week

Truly--it was a great week. well...to technically it was a good Thursday-Sunday. Let me explain:

After my lab last week, we had to be tested on what we learned.

Doesn't sound bad, right?

Well, we studied and studied.

and after the 2nd day of testing {i took my test on the 3rd day}

only 2 out of 6 had passed.

ouch.

and then it was my turn.

I am pretty sure I had an anxiety attack on Thursday afternoon.

Naturally I called my mom to talk me through it.

She did.

I went and took my test, and PASSED!

I had never been so stressed about a test in my life.

It was smooth sailing from there.

Friday night Blake and I went to a Boeing dinner at The Chart House,

a nice beach side restaurant in Redondo Beach.


The Char House
 
 
The Redondo Beach Yacht Club


Saturday we went on a bike ride--it was great.

Then out to lunch, grocery shopping, and the Lakers game
 
{no, we are not Lakers fans but we did want to see if they would win}.

Sunday I was released from being a Laurels advisor. It was bitter sweet.
 
I am currently "calling-less"--We'll see how long that lasts for.

After talking to my brother Seth {missionary in Texas!}, my mom and Blake's mom,

we went to the Dehart's house for dinner where these beauties greeted me at the door.

It was a great week.

2 comments:

  1. I knew you would pass!! Great work chica! Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats Laura! Moms are the best for talking through stress, aren't they? Super proud of you.

    ReplyDelete